Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summon your inner Mrs. Huxtable! Welcome to the shade!

    I have been sitting in front of this computer screen for about two hours trying to figure out what my very first blog posting should be about and nothing was coming to me.    So i turned on the telly and like an angel sent by God she appeared! Claire Huxtable.   She possesed humor, style,wit, and the abilitiy to say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done with just the right amount of bitchiness and grace.   In fact, my friends have taken to calling me Mrs.Huxtable. 
     So back to my blog!  I'm going through a lot right now and I feel as if my life is at a crossroads.   I find myself struggling with my emotions, job, relationships, and life and I've decided that now is the time to summon my inner Mrs. Huxtable and start taking care of business.   And you know what...it's working!  I find myself unafraid to say whats on my mind, to try new things, to take risk, to be honest with others and myself.   I encourage everyone who feels over or underwhelmed to find their inner Mrs. Huxtable.   Choose a characteristic of her that will help see you through what you need to do at the moment. 
   I wish I could give you a true description of what this blog will be about but, fat chance! I'll prolly laugh at people, cry a bit, bitch a little, be a lil bit nasty and raunchy who knows! If ya want to know my opinion on something ask me! Need information ask me.  I don't claim to know everything but i sure can get answers!  at the end of the day this is all about living, laughing, and loving.  So let's get started and welcome!
"It's showtime folks!"
Showtune of the Moment: Use What You Got from The Life
Bowtie rating for this day 3.5 of 5bties

5 comments:

  1. I feel you on that one! I'm going to let my inner Mrs. Huxtable out with a wip in her hand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post everyone has one of the Huxtable in them I think I have a lot of Vanessa in me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Vanessa!! I think for the longest time I was Denise !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Blog, never wrote into one, here it goes. Oh, the Huxtable's . It was great We all have some of Clare, Cliff and the cherdren in us. We just have to search for the inner self. love ya Daddy (ole man)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad just read!....... Don't comment! LOL! (dad that means laugh out loud) <3 ya

    ReplyDelete