Thursday, September 9, 2010

You need to sit in a corner, pop open a Snapple and REFLECT!

     Hey kids. I know I've been a little m.i.a as of late and I apologize! Things have been a little crazy but I think it's all finally settling down a bit.  I've only got a bit of time today so I'm going to introduce a new segment to the blog.  It's called "You need to sit in a corner and pop open a Snapple and reflect!" 
    If any of you have or get to spend any time with me you very well may have heard me end a rant with that statement.  So it's YOUR chance to email me a brief description of your problem, be it a person, a place, or thing, and I will kindly discuss the situation, as only TheBowtiedOne, can just for you. It will get posted on the blog and on my twitter. I will keep your names private cause I don't you getting your ass kicked, nor do I feel like getting mine kicked!  So don't be afraid send in whatever pissed you off that day or moment and let me handle it! If you can get a picture of the problem EVEN BETTER!  Screaming child during the middle of a movie, rudeness, snotty salespeople, the police, your boss, cable company, ugly person talking about the way you look. you get the point.
Here is today's.
To the lovely flower that decided that she would go about her business on one of the hottest days in NYC, dressed like she was 16 years old and wears a size 3, sitting on the "A" train. You need to sit in a corner, pop open a Snapple, and reflect on the fact that you aren't 16 and a size 3, you are about 53 and size XXL.  Somewhere in your mind you feel it is acceptable to leave your house wearing shorts so short that not only I, but quite a few passengers could see your change purse due to the fact that you could not close your legs. I understand that it was a hot day,but a nice decent pair of adult shorts would do.  You also stink.   How dare you vocally comment on how the train smells. News flash! It is you. The only way I can describe the unholy stench that was coming from your body was to imagine that Satan had some bad sushi, and from that a little smelly midget was born, it crawled into one of your orifices and died, came back to life, farted, then died again, and is still rotting somewhere on you. A sprinkle a day DOES keep odor away.  The only kind thing I can say to you is that your wig looked good. Maybe you should spend less money on your lace front and more money on clothes that fit and soap. Don't be mad. This isn't an attack. I just want you to sit in a corner, pop open an nice refreshing Snapple, and reflect on what i have just said to you.

 Also, I've been super busy getting ready for my first fall fashion edition.   this will be in two parts for guys and gals!  I'm so excited about this because it will have how to videos and everything.  Granted it may be made via video phone, but it will be fun!  If you want to be a part email me. The fashion edition will have my must have picks, tips, shopping hints, and advice.  Trust me times are hard so I'm going to this about looking your best while still being  able to afford to eat!
   You can also be apart of my world by sending in your pictures and saying,"help" I will choose a picture and will do talk about whats working for ya and what's not.  Don't be shy.  Let me be your G.B.F that goes shopping with ya and tell you the truth! Need make up tips, not sure about a outfit, wondering people give you strange looks when you walk out of the door? Let me be the one to give it to you straight.
There is more in the works so follow, comment, subscribe, and share. 
Thanks Y'all
-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment